It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 6, 2020

Kelly Riddle foreign agent/spy

You may want to think twice about wasting your money on this guy. He first of all is a spy destroying our democracy and he is a cold blooded killer. He doesn't
doesn't have enough sense or brains to understand how serious collusion is. He is such a pour PI he has no clue he has undercover agents in his agency. Now that is one crappy PI.
He received phone calls from Dirty foreign agent police officers on the San Antonio police force you receive phone calls from Hillary the Castro brothers and chief McManus telling him not to help me I had a wide array of interaction with this man for many years. And now that I look back on my interaction with him and the fact that I thought that he was going to help me I wonder if James Comey also made a phone call to him. And I may not know the answer to that question but I promise you the investigating agents who have been watching Comey and all of his b******* they know whether or not he made the phone call

No comments:

Post a Comment