It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Ann heche Ellen DeGeneres's girlfriend

Do you remember ann that was dating and broke her heart. It seems to me that there was a story out there where and became suicidal and she was running down the highway either naked or practically naked didn't know she was on drugs or drunk or what the heck was wrong with her. I'm curious about that no scene celebrities being attacked by people that they are dating and those people were sent to date them on purpose for example Sandra Bullock Celine Dion Taylor Swift and I'm wondering if this instance Ellen's girlfriend Ann was yet another attack because it sure does look like it I can't seem to find any media about the fact that and was running down the highway acting like a lunatic but I remember it happening



No comments:

Post a Comment