It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Barack Obama the Spy

 I think I was more upset to hear that Barack Obama is a spy and a traitor to our nation more upset than anybody else. When I started all of this after being locked in my home and attempts being made on My Life by a police officer I was gaslighted into believing that Barack Obama was helping me. I was gaslighted into believing that he sent a team of investigators here. When I would build a Facebook page and Instagram page or a tumbler messages would show up from Barack Obama in a positive way. The gaslighting worked I believed it. Only to learn later that he is actually attacking me he was never helping me the CIA agents and operatives that he did genuinely send here we're also attacking me they were not helping me and as you can see I'm still out here because of the efforts of Barack Obama because he is a very sick man. When he gave a speech at the Illinois College for elections the first time he had spoken in a very long time I received a special version of the speech. CIA operatives and agents had spliced together a very special speech for me to hear and there was messages in that speech that were aimed directly at me so that my hopes will be up and I would be all happy thinking that eventually my nightmare would end because Barack Obama was going to make it and for me. In that special speech it was talking about how mares can be prosecuted obviously I thought he was talking about the mayor of San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment