It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Starbucks manager downtown location

Good manager of the downtown Starbucks is a part of his conspiracy not only has he attacked me himself but he has instructed everyone of his employee  two also attack me . One of his employees literally put his hands on me . His employee got in my face  he swiped sugar off in the table that I was sitting at telling me that I was not allowed to eat sugar from Starbucks . Then  the insane young man told me that we had had the conversation before . I have never had a conversation with him ever . That same young men do not only put his hands on me  and swipe the sugar off the table and said I wasn't allowed to have any  also got in his vehicle and was chasing me around the city of San Antonio .  The reason that I eat sugar from any Starbucks store is  to help me get through the hunger pains  as I am starved to death on the Streets of San Antonio .  Mayor Ron nirenberg and Chief William McManus call churches who normally give food to homeless people and instructed to shut down their food pantry when I am on my way there . Many of the churches turn me away telling me they have no more lunches or food .  I have gone as many as 17 days without food because of the efforts of the city officials in San Antonio desperately trying to starve me to death . And this manager of the downtown Starbucks has been assisting in all of this . More than once he has confronted me  telling me the various policies that don't actually exist  at the Starbucks  claiming I was violating these policy  that don't exist .  There's much more that he has done and said that I am not yet aware of  because investigating agents witnessed documented and recorded the conversations he was having with dirty police officers and dirty City officials .  Christopher Wray FBI director has a bad habit of speaking with all Starbucks managers in the city of San Antonio  all of this will be presented in a court of law .  All of this will be included in the Mueller probe 





No comments:

Post a Comment