It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, November 9, 2019

poison sandwich given to me just before parade

I was at downtown for this parade and a dirty agent was in my path giving out sack lunches. Actually he might not have been an agent I think I recognized him as a member of take it to the streets nonprofit. No matter who he was the objective of my enemies was to poison me today so that I would fall asleep and not take pictures and not give out letters. Didn't want me telling any more stories and they didn't want me informing any more influential people that's it City officials and the entire police department has been investigated in the Mueller probe. The sandwich has been given to the FBI and is on its way to a lab at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment