It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Methodist outreach Nurse

Yvonne Garcia 210-733-7156 outreach nurse. I have been told over and over again there is a nurse that is helping with the poison and I was also told that there was nurse helping the ex-husband when I was married and now I wonder how did this nurse help him when we were in Michigan.
 Clearly she is helping now and that is why I have been directed towards her and if I were to ask her to help me with antibiotics she would give me the fatal dose of the poison they have been giving me for years that is so obvious.

That reminds me that Isiah was at the Methodist Church this evening. He is a homeless man who is a drug addict and alcoholic who was high and drunk walked in front of a moving vehicle and he nearly died. They took him to the VA for treatment he stayed three months. Many very expensive treatments and procedures; he is not a veteran. So amazing I am a veteran and I can not get proper treatment and they treated a street person like he was very special. They knew full well he would be right back out here doing drugs and drinking too much killing himself. Gee I wonder who he really is and where he is from. Drinking and drugging is exactly what he is doing. Stalking and Harassing. Can't have one single minion out of the game right?

In Michigan Greg use to receive a lot of Fed-Ex packages in Michigan lying to me telling me that they were for our business. What was really in those packages and where did they come from. I am told over and over again " A NURSE ASSISTING IN THE KILLING OR ATTEMPTING". If the investigators know this and are telling me, then the killing nurse better wake up to it's future. MONSTER. In the last six years he has been poisoning my children I was informed this year and it does not surprise me one bit. If that Nurse has been assisting him to poison my children I look forward to many red blooded Americans to be as angry as I am. What would any other mother on the planet do in this situation ????
Waiting for the Department of Justice is so ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment