It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Dirty SAPD March 2019

McManus found two dirty officers to attack me. I was walking onto gardens in morning and the female officer was announcing loud she is walking in as I speak. There was a dog walker in front of me at the time.
Been awake for 48 hours need help mcmanus has dirty officers and criminals chasing me all over city day and night waiting for me to close my eyes so they can run me in. landa gardens officers refused to run me in because of mueller probe. When McManus heard that he release them from duty just for the night hopefully. Then he found two officers willing to arrest me even knowing about mueller probe one is a female. These officers are same ones circling me four times as walked on public side walks at 430am no crime in that, however stalking and harassing is a. Crime

Late at night McManus and foreign agent SAPD would send police officers to harass me trying to grab me and arrest me. On most evenings they were trying to flush me to the streets walking around as they sent killers and perverts at me. More than once it was Nick Doiser coming at me. On more than one occasion he had his girlfriend/wife with him. I have even seen that sick woman driving as I am stalked and harassed and when I was walking down Mulberry the two of them walked pass me stalking and harassing. He always pulls out his phone sending out text messages and making phone calls. All those are being watched closely and recorded they will be brought into a court of law when you are put in prison TRADER TO OUR NATION. SOCIOPATH AND THAT THING YOUR WITH. 
There was a supervisor and another officer that showed up this evening. I was hiding in the bushes as fake me kept them busy. She is my bestie she was willing to take all the bodily injury so I didn't have to. They had sent someone from the city earlier this day to fix the lights and light up the park. The pavilion had all new lights and it was bright. Someone took out a couple of lights and laid them on the bench. The SAPD supervisor was over there on the phone screaming loud WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS? What a loose cannon and a moron. How professional to be screaming stupid like that. If you would have opened your eyes you would have seen that someone put them on the bench. How incompetent are you? How do these people make it into a supervising position? It clearly has nothing to do with brains or common sense. After they get there they know nothing of acting with professionalism and treating people with dignity. Two and half hours they were there arguing about what to do about me in the gardens. They kept shinning the spot light at fake me and I was watching from off the property. They were flushing all the rodents at me so now I was watching listening and shooing the the rats, skunk, squirrels and some many other wild life. It helped that I was laughing my ass off this was so funny. I then started to tell my phone I was not on the property and had not been for hours. I heard the officers saying "What are we going to do with her she can not stay here?" I announced loudly "Shot her in the Head she is newspaper!" So funny. So finally they got out of their cruisers and walked over to my sister and saw she was not real. 
Wow McManus and foreign agent Cops were so mad. Light-Up geez your just going to prison for the rest of your life if u can not make the world believe I am insane. NO BIGGIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment