It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

City Manager, Erik



Emails sent to all city officials and city manager begging for help my life is in danger and I have no shelter no means to feed or house myself and they sit on their butts doing nothing. The rub here is the agents are watching them read these emails they are being watched as they do absolutely


nothing to help I have been emailing the city managers office for more than two years. That’s your tax dollars at work people or rather no work being done at all.
I just sent another a few minutes ago and more than 10 days ago I started emailing the city managers office telling him my life is in danger and two years ago I was contacting Erik telling him that police officers were chasing me harassing and hunting me. I told Erik certain police officers were trying to take my life he is so good at dong nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment