It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough


Here we have the fat Latino with his wife ready to scream and yell at me he showed up after I got here because he was contacted and told to do so. It's obvious I won't be staying. Also you see pictured Mike the young man who pretends to be homeless so that he can stalk and harassment. The other morning there was a police officer here and all of those homeless people were eliminated they were gone. This was another elaborate gaslighting scheme that officer was here on purpose and he told them to take a walk and go elsewhere so that they could Gaslight me into believing that they had been brought to Justice. Of course I didn't really think this was happening and now I have proof it wasn't really happening and it seems to me police officers in the city of San Antonio spend more time playing games and acting out folks rules then they do actually doing their job no peace will be brought to this city while police officers act like high school children abusing their position.

No comments:

Post a Comment