It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Temple Texas August 2017

temple texas police terrible

Temple Texas VA Medical Center and the VA Police doing favors for Castros
I arrived at the Temple VA about 9am on Monday Morning July 31st when I arrived I took a break in the lobby area and was writing in my journals. One of the valet parkers came over and sat next to me for just a minute then he went back to his desk and started texting someone something. I am gonna guess she is just sitting in lobby writing in a notebook why do want me to watch her? Something like that ..
I went to the break area where there was smoking allowed and I asked a couple of Nurses if there was a back gate for the base. They asked why i wanted the back gate, I told them my ex-husband was watching me and I didn’t want him to see me leaving the base. That didn’t do me any good one of the Valet from the front of the hospital followed me back to the break area and the moment I said all that he was texting like a kid on Christmas morning. I guess it just doesn’t matter what I do and weather or not I have electronics on me. 
I walked about 8 blocks off base and stopped and talked to a store clerk about the local FBI field office and he looked it up on his phone. His phone was glitching at first and wouldn’t let us type it in and then when we got it I learned that Waco was the closest field office. 
I was now going back to base and figuring out how to get to WACO. my enemies thought I was going to see a doctor and visit the legal department because in front of Mike’s phone that’s what I said but I had no intention of doing so. Isn’t that funny the Castro brothers are calling all over the VA trying to get behavioral health to grab me and I wasn’t going anywhere near a doctor. 
I did stop and ask a VA police officer about the shuttle to WACO and he was acting weird and sizing me up not far into our conversation I could tell he had received a call from my enemies. His name is Officer Bragg. For the rest of the time I was at Temple he kept following me around texting and when it was later in the day he was in his cruiser following and watching me. 
I almost had a ride from a fellow veteran but when he went to get his car someone stopped him and told him not to give me a ride because he could get in trouble and may loose his spot in temporary housing. So I walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment