It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Moscow Heather if you lookclose she was using fake name Loren

Olmos Park

This was very upsetting the way this Officer was acting apparently when a FBI Agent instructs Officers to stalk and harass a victim that means they loose ALL civil rights? He has told control of the situation and I have no control and no say so in what happens to me? As daddy would say he needs a swift kick in the head. This is America and I have rights you were sent at me and told to harass me I didn't do anything wrong and I was not guilty of any crime. You had a sociopathic FBI AGENT HEATHER lying to you on the phone and you were dumb enough to believe the lies and you tell me I don't have control anymore and I am not allowed to speak up for myself and your moronic partner thinks I am not allowed to maintain my personnel space you boys need help. First of all Officer there is no such thing as control and secondly I don't have to legally give you mine ID!! I did nothing wrong and you accuse me of committing a crimes I didn't commit I will fight back. Your breaking the law as I said according to how the law is written you don't have the right to ask for my ID. GET RIGHT NOW OR IN A COURT LAW YOU WILL BE CORRECTED.
Isn't it amassing exactly 4 weeks before this happened I was sitting in their Chief's Office discussing all the harassment I was subjected to the previous year because of calls from McManus and dirty FBI (Christopher Wray), and the Castro Brothers. He took care of the issue. He was angry and here's another reason he was angry McManus has been in my phone for years and when I decided to go to the Olmos Park Police Chief he called officers and told them to get rid of the statements I had just left at the front desk of the Chief's office when I went back I found that he never got the statements and lists of events. I looked at him and said I just left it for you two hours ago? Then at that moment I remember as I drove through Olmos Park after dropping it off I watched three different officers pick up their phone as I drove through. It also accrued to me at that moment that the half dozen emails I sent to the Chief last year never go to him because Chief McManus was either stopping it at my end or instructing his officers and staff to get rid of them before Olmos Park Police Chief could see them and do something about the situation like for example sue city of San Antonio for collusion and obstruction of Justice.
In the Officer's defense they didn't know my name when they came to harass me they were given a description including the fact I was carrying a painted bag HEATHER has serious issues. So although the Chief told his Officers to never harass me again they didn't know it was me when they responded to the call

No comments:

Post a Comment