It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Sarah

So they sent my friend Sarah at me I stayed with her at the GI Forum and she is the one that showed me how to use the college libraries she has seen the stalkers with her own eyes. When they coouldn't find me in 2016 they were chasing her hoping she would lead them to me.
Today she is telling me to give up my fight telling me to give up. She actually thinks I will give up on my children and give up on saving them from abuse what is wrong with people she claims to be a friend and she advises someone to forget about their children.
Last year she was advising me to do illegal things telling me to stay inside the college after closing and through the night she was helping my enemies to have a legitimate reason to have me arrested what is this woman thinking. This is more Chief McManus crap your going to wish you had not done that. She also told me to sleep at the Koehler house and once again that is trespassing trying to set me up for failure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment