It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Thursday, September 20, 2018

 I have been getting stupid looks from this manager at the San Antonio College Library he clearly is proving with actions he is incapable of acting like an adult. When I was in the SA public library i was flushed out by security and there was no good reason for that woman to be harassing me I have had enough none of them are being brought to justice. I walked pass the female security guard at the library one month ago telling her she has issues. I was in the bathroom for ten minutes and she come in there asking me if I am alright? Ten minutes she said point blank someone called and complained. Somebody outside the library across town called the library complaining and she immediately found herself guilty of harassment and acting stupid. When I told her she has issues she turned and laughed at fellow staff "She said I have issues!" yes stupid that's right and in a court of law in front of the nation I will explain that when the mayor called the library complaining I was in the bathroom or the chief or the Castro brothers, your going to explain to the judge jury and the nation what was going through your stupid head to go in a bathroom and tell a woman she couldn't use the bathroom. I was in there 10 minutes at the most your going to explain why you didn't find it odd that someone who was across town was complaining about a woman in the bathroom at the central library. Your going to explain why you were so incompetent that you didn't look at the caller ID and see they were not even in the library when they called to complain. When the agents show why the call was made and who's big idea it was for the call to made....JULIAN....the entire nation will see clearly you have issues.
Today when I was harassed there are no cameras on the stairs and she said I wasn't allowed on the stairs. Good job lying stupid I walk those steps everyday you better show me the sign and the written policy that says I can't be on the steps and the only reason you are bothering me is because McManus called you and you are a little puppet and instead of telling him he is not in control of the library security and he should be doing his own job. You people need to learn to be your own people instead of jumping every time that man calls those called you having issues stupid. SEE YOU IN COURT KEEP IT UP

James I am sick with a nasty virus you want me doing this when it doesn't do any good. We did this last October in the exact same place and what reward did I get? Did I spend Christmas with my kids? Am I released from the prison of the sick CASTROS controlling my life did people go to prison did I get the antibiotics that they called the pharmacist and messed with? NO NO NO you know what I got they stole my bag and ruined my ability to work. and then I struggled to live to work to eat. In January I nearly died of exposure and James you watched it happening and you didn't life a finger to help me and now I am sick and you watch and you see what is happening and you do nothing to help me. How do you think your going to fare through the judgement of the nation? I need out that's enough. They will send someone to kill me and you will watch me die.

No comments:

Post a Comment