It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Rell Rice Austin texas keeping me from FBI

rell rice minion in austin texas kept me from going to fbi

July 29th heading to Temple on foot
I headed north on research blvd. I figured as long as I heading north I would get there. I would stop during the hottest part of the day and sit it out so I didn’t die then I would keep walking all other hours. I stopped at three different stores looking around mostly to cool off but I am in desperate need of shoes I am still wearing the sandals that gave me blisters and lesions. I saw at least two people that were watching me like a hawk. It’s obvious they are friends of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and I am pretty sure they are hoping I’ll do something wrong I am also sure that weather I do anything or not they will be saying that I am doing something wrong. Generally when they have done this to me I play games with their heads i pick something up carry it around the store and leave on the other side of the store then they contact security and say i have taken something and no such thing has happened. I really should quit playing with like this but the temptation is too much for me.
I started walking down research blvd. and I stop to rest at a large office building and a really nice security office stopped to ask where I was headed. I tell her and she goes to her office and prints a google map with directions. How nice of her right? NO. She was contacted by them they wanted to know where I was going and when she printed the map she made sure she was mapping me into the direction of the next minion; Mike Lucius. 
I walked 9 miles and I see the scout checking on my location and giving details to my enemies. A little white 4 door car at this point I have only seen this one four or so times but I will be seeing it a lot after this. In 4 miles Mike pulls over and asks me if I want a ride and of course I except the path I was walking was getting rather dangerous I ended up on a ranch and I know only enough about Texas wildlife to avoid it. So I got myself on the side of the highway and kept making my way. When I was with Mr. Rice I saw the GPS pointing towards temple and I thought that may be a sign from well never mind. It was a sign from my enemies leading me to Mike and silly me although Temple had a really nice VA they don’t have a FBI field office there. 
The story about Mike is a long one but the important thing that is I learned he is fast friends with the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and he has been helping them with things like ex..I was trying to rent a home in my children's’ school district and the managing agent was in Stone Oak and Mike called that Cold Well Banker location and told them not to rent to me. He kept saying to me when I brought up the subject matter that VA vouchers are very hard to get I had two VA vouchers that I was going to use them to get that house. It didn’t matter how hard they are to get I already had them and I was trying to close the deal with that house when he made the call to ruin my efforts. 
He drove me to Temple and he was on time frame when I got there I learned why he had to get me there at a certain time they had a surprise waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment