It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Investigating agents

I asked you for morale boosters I asked you to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel so that I can keep going and all I get is more gaslighting a game playing by minions and police officers who are criminals. I don't see anybody brought to Justice and I certainly don't see any good investigating agents out here. I saw one last night and I saw two last week that's not very many when I'm begging for medical care begging to be pulled out begging for the torture to be over and you're just letting these criminals play gaslighting games over and over again they will just keep doing it until somebody forces them to stop it. They will keep breaking the law until someone forces them to stop breaking the law. And the other thing is that means officer Dozer who tried to take my life is still out there and he will try again. That means you guys gave Junior a trip to go somewhere. Considering he's a wanted man I thought maybe the FBI took him away and put him where he belongs but it's obvious now that he simply got a free vacation paid for by Dirty criminal cops. Probably helping him hide because he is a wanted man for jumping parole. Then again the story of jumping parole and that ID he carries in his wallet that indicates he was in the prison system for 18 years that could all be ally it could all be an elaborate hoax and elaborate gaslighting story he could be just another dirty police officer or a dirty agent who knows all I'm doing is repeating somebody else's story that they told me

No comments:

Post a Comment