It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Julian Castro Feb. 2018

You have been viewing, reading, and listening in my phone for almost three weeks now. You can clearly see what is happening and what your brother and Chief McManus are doing to me and my children. You can see they are covering the crimes of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign and you can see your brother is instructing the Mayor and his staff to do nothing to help me.
The only thing you have choose to do at this time is call your brother screaming telling him to stop breaking federal laws. I am sorry to inform you he has not stopped and in fact he is doing so much more, for example telling my friend to take me to mexico so I then can not get back out of the country. These Facebook messages have been viewed and recorded by many and will be brought into a court of law. I am sure you are already fully aware of this and your days of plausible deniability are over. The Detroit FBI field office have told me that no matter how hard people try to delete these time of messages and to cover and hide the calls you have made these are traceable and retrievable. you will be held accountable for your brothers crimes.
I know you think you may be president some day ask yourself who will vote for a man that has a convict for a brother? If that fact isn't bad enough he is of the same DNA and he was a part of the government when he committed these huge crimes.
Just last night he attempted searching out all of the FBI agents whose name starts with an H. Your brother has made many many calls to the FBI telling them not to help me and not to investigate him and all the city officials of San Antonio most especially Chief McManus.  He was able to get Agent Jamie on the phone and she gave him the pass word to my blog and there has been huge amounts of evidence removed including videos of your friend Mr. Santiago vandalizing my home and manipulating an officer into believing it didn't happen.
Your brother in October last year instructed Maria via Facebook and text messages to put her prescription meds in my drink to make me ill. Then when she had done so she was bragging to your brother in these messages that I had in fact become ill. I went to the Methodist ER to be seen and your brother and Chief McManus called the Methodist Hospital trying to convince the staff I was insane and I should be held against my will. You think those calls are traceable? You think that can be proven in a court of law? In my blood work up from that visit is her prescription meds and that coupled with the messages that will be retrieved make him very guilty of intent to do bodily harm. This is only one of many crimes he has committed that can beyond a reasonable doubt be proven. The staff of the Methodist Hospital did not follow his directive but they should have disclosed that I was there and they should not have treated me according to what he had said. There was a security guard there that was with two feet of me the entire visit so I do not know what lies your brother told to make this man act this way but I do know the truth will come out in the end. Now you know of this and I will be making the Methodist Medical review board aware of this and many other phone calls made by your brother to this and many other hospitals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment