It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

September 16th and 17th 2018

Evening of September 16th I used the library posted information about dirty city officials and left the library and was followed.
I bought a us pass when it started to pour down rain on me road the bus for two hours as Chief McManus and a couple of his dirty officers used the VIA bus cameras to watch me and see where I was going. At approximately 1500 hours a minion got on the bus to stare me down sending at receiving text messages on bus number 34.  I got off that bus and went to Austin HWY. went to Target used their computers to make update on the blog and my enemies accessed that network to see where I was and before I knew it Austin HWY was full of minions sent to follow and circle they were unaware that Chief McManus had fried my phone on Friday evening and they kept beeping waiting for me to take pictures. The minions were being neglected and that was caused by the man that sent them. I made my way to Walmart and used their computers I posted comments on my Instagram I was finally able to get into the account after being locked out for several days. The Walmart electronics staff came over yelling at me. Shortly after I had posted three comments. Gee I wonder if someone had contacted her. Yes is the answer. She told me to sign out after I had already begun the process she suggested that I hit the ex at the top right of the screen. I had to explain to her that merely closes the page and it would cause me to remain signed into my accounts of course someone working electronics already knows this it is the basics of these accounts. I was able to sign out successfully and as I walked away she stood at the computer looking bewildered you can bet she was instructed to get into my account and most likely delete the last comments I had posted and as you can imagine they probably want to delete the entire account she wasn't able to do it. She could go into the history and read what I had posted and you would think she would have a heart concerning my situation.
After posting that I wet back out to Austin HWY and went to the bus stop there was two oddicers at the Walmart gas station waiting for me and when I went across the street to the bus stop an officer drove by twice checking my location. Then when I took the bus dwntown a couple of officers were following.

No comments:

Post a Comment