It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Julain Castro and Christopher Wray playing games with VIA

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

via again julian is out of control

  1. VIA at it again
    Via Bus driver are at it again I took the number 10 at 630 this morning and stayed on the bus the circle. The VIA bus driver was contacted and then was staring me down as if I had done something wrong. Apparently it is OK for VIA bus drivers to use their phones to text as long as they are contacting a Sheriff to get on the bus and help him stare me down as if I am a criminal. The VIA bus driver put on his sun glasses when their was no sun out as if that wasn’t obvious to camouflage his intimidation tactics. I don’t know what is on that route that is upsetting everyone so much but that you for making me so very powerful. I intend on finding out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment