It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Attempting to announce calls made by Congressman Castro blocked

Attempting to announce calls made by Congressman Castro blocked

I visited the Methodist ER in October of 2017 and while I was waiting to be seen Congressman Castro and Chief McManus contacted the ER and told the staff that I was mentally ill and should be evaluated and held in behavioral health. They also went the extra mile and contacted the security officer working the ER that evening that security officer watched me like a hawk and wouldn't leave me be during my stay at the hospital. The attending doctor did his job well and he never questioned my level of LOC or mental capacity which leads me to believe he refused to comply with the requests of the Congressman and Chief. The nurse asked me questions about why I suspected that someone had put meds in my drink, she was checking to see if I was mentally stable. In the end the blood tests I had completed at your facility will prove that those prescription meds were in fact tainting my system and I thank you for helping me with this. I felt it necessary to inform you that Congressman Castro and Chief McManus are contacting your institution and attempting to get your medical professionals to violate HIPAA and the privacy act; they have done this very same thing with other hospitals and your staff are some of the few that did not violate HIPAA and when this is concluded I will happily announce that the Methodist Hospital is one of the few that can absolutely be trusted thank you so much and god bless you.
To see the exact date of my visit and to see the details of the phone calls made my birthday date is 07/22/1969 and my last four is 9
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Dawn Neering 

No comments:

Post a Comment