It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Dave Johnson I bellieve is the name I stayed at GI Forum with him

minions


August 22 2018 at the mall with minion Dave Jones and many other minions come in to harass and be strange. The Mayor is acting careless panic sending in as many as possible. Before arriving at the mall he sent dozens of police officers to follow and drive by harass and stalk

Dave told me to give up on life, told me to stop trying to get justice, don't fight for children don't try to save them from their abusive situation and don't try to be apart of their lives. Mind you this is the Mayor's minion and Christopher Wray was helping me sending dozens upon dozens of minions at me. Then this non-human told me that my story isn't unique and that this thing happens in cities all over the nation. I think the mayor may be ignorant enough to believe that other mayors commit crimes to this capacity. Well I guess that's how he sleeps at night believing he isn't the only sociopathic bully who is a mayor in the nation. If this is happening in other cities I have found my lifes' mission to bring many mayors to justice. Our mayor just happens to be a simpleton, I have nearly lost my life more than four times at his hand and he thinks other mayors are doing this. I have been on the streets since I got to san Antonio because of the Castro's and I have been homeless and attacked since officer flores tried to kill me and he single handedly did that. He is in my phone listening to me cry and begging for life. Begging to let me see my children one more time before I die and the Mayor is listening to me all this and it makes him smile and laugh he is empowered when I am weak and giving up on life he is not a human there are little to no human qualities there.









When I was living at the GI Forum Dave use to come to get me and tell me there were more police officers outside the forum waiting outside for me to walk out the door so they could follow me I thought he would be my witness in a court of law for what I had been put through by San Antonio and all Local Police agencies. I had homeland security here on this day the mayor was able to get officers at a federal level to join in? No silly me that was Christopher Wray perverted Sociopath.

Papa John's employees were all contacted and they all joined in with ridicule and harassing I am sure they thought they were special doing a favor for the mayor and Christopher Wray they didn't put any more thought than that into who they were hurting and how many. They also didn't put any thought into the law suit against Papa John's their actions were causing I am sure they just don't like their jobs anyway and it's going to be great to have this behavior to show up on their work history if I saw this I would not hire them. I guess this nation learned absolutely nothing when all those young people killed themselves after being bullied on Facebook? Or maybe the entire nation is full of sociopaths who don't have empathy or compassion for human life. I wonder which it is I think the nation is full of bullies with no hearts and in my situation why would I see anything but that?

No comments:

Post a Comment