It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Austin ER in 2017 after released from my house prison

  1. Austin ER
    On the 25th I was experiencing sever signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and rapidly swaying towards stroke and on this day I wasn’t feeling much better. I decided to ask for EMS and go to be seen by doctors. 
    It took me a few to figure out who called the Austin ER it’s a toss between SGT. Gilliman and Congressman Castro and once again the proof is out there to be had. 
    While I was at the hospital I wanted them to call FBI Agent Jamie you see I was still hanging onto the hope the FBI was doing a investigation and they were watching. The staff wouldn’t. But what they did do is receive a call from one of my enemies telling the medical staff tending to my care that I was insane. They instructed them to listen to any of my stories because it’s all fantasy well of course they are gonna say that so they can hide all the crimes. 
    The staff violated laws and hippa they took what they were told on the phone as truth and they began treating me brass and the PA became physical pushing me out of the bed demanding a drug test. The physiologist told they me they were looking for a UTI I see more liars in the mental health industry if only they could see how stupid they look. 
    They had me talk to a doctor and then sent me to behavioral health. I was so livid and wasn’t able to calm until I reminded myself that everything happens for a reason and I became equally upset when Officer Martinez treated me badly and put slanderous lies in my report and in the end that police report played to my benefit. He proved that the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign was the ones telling slanderous lies about me. Proof thanks Martinez. So this will soon show me God’s true intent for this adversity. 
    They were trying to say I was mental because I had lesions and blisters on my feet because I had walked so many miles. I guess Washington’s soldiers were insane, today’s soldiers that have to break in new boots they are insane too? How about the model wanna be that just had to have those stilettos and suffered blisters and lesions.   All those people are insane too? If only this PA and these nurses knew how stupid they sound. Oh and instead of listening to my story that I starved because I was locked in my home they twisted and said I starved myself, there will be repercussions but I am going to let God and Let go only for a minute.
    They took pictures of the wounds on my feet but they did not clean and dress the wounds eventually i had to do that myself. Don’t to this hospital.
    The two officers they sent in were my saviors because the medical staff didn’t know how to act right. I explained my story properly and had to say twice I was NOT starving myself i went out and tried to get food but walking meant I was risking being shot. Then they asked me some questions and won’t you know it I just met Officers that do not violate their oath. Awesome. I am going to look at my records and ask those Officers if they can come to San Antonio and teach Kasber and Martinez how to do their job. Would that be mighty white of me. 
    So I wasn’t released until after the FBI closed and once again not fed any food if women are so worried about my well-being and so worried that I hadn’t eaten then why while in their care did they not give me any food. Well I think it is obvious that weren’t concerned they just wanted to do what ever the person on the phone told them to do. 
    My discharge Nurse was a good guy and helpful thank god there was one. Leave the hospital get on a couple buses and then have an adventure downtown some man on a bike gave me a hard time and followed me he was insistent like he had been instructed to be so. I sat at a Denny’s for some hours and then I walked to the bus stop I needed and sat down  and at 0400 in comes Minion Rell Rice or as I call him Mr. Rice. Today is Friday and if I don’t get to the FBI today I have to wait until Monday remember I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment