It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Violence prevention

They kept telling me month after month that I was getting legal aid that I qualified. They denied me a stay at the shelter the Castro brothers called this dirty non profit telling them I wasn't suffering abuse soo they could keep me out on the streets and attack me that was 2014 and I am still out here being attacked and they keep dong things like this. This  dirty attorney decided to manipulate her position to do dirty criminal politicians a favor.
I said in a court of law that I was getting help from them and Gregory Marshall and Tamer Morsi made phone calls and that help I was promised was gone. This attorney was nasty on the phone saying she had sent a rejection months ago she was lying threw her teeth I was always told I was getting help. The state bar did the same thing with me getting legal representation and with complaints I filed.

No comments:

Post a Comment