It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Thursday, July 26, 2018

FBI AGENT HEATHER

FBI AGENT HEATHER she calls police officers in San Antonio and all surrounding cities these Olmos Park Police were sent by her to harass me she lied to them and said I was locking into peoples windows trespassing I was walking on the street no where near windows. See the truck pulling up behind the Officers? That's sick FBI AGENT HEATHER. She instructed the officer to invade my personnel space that's what she instructs them all to do and he actually did it too, no couth no integrity. It went so far with this tactic he moved me 20 feet across a drive way, I would step back to maintain my space and he would step back into my space and so on. As you can see from her instagram post there she calls herself LOREN and her name is actually HEATHER


No comments:

Post a Comment