It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning sept. 18th and 19th 2018

2330 hours by McDonald's Minion James came by looking for money.
8843 Red SUV Throwing on brights in my face
TA 1994 blue
Black homeless minion they send every day came back wouldn't go away. Yellow Cab 564
Latino man walked up to me wouldn't leave
Silver SUV turning on to Alamo st and honking
Partial 6969 white pick up flashing brights and honking
6136 4 Mexicans yelling @ me me silver 4 door.
1914 blue grey car rubber necking
SAPD bike police around 2400
Jogger wearing strange mask running back and forth around and around
5169 silver 4 runner
Yellow Cab 198 several times
Small black minion came back asking what I am writing about him he kept reaching for my bag I am starting to wonder if he was instructed to take the phone that are evidence.
ETI number 8 Saheed driving slowly by but he didn't stop and talk stupid I guess I was finally rude enough the last time to get the picture.

Everyone seeing the pattern here these taxi drivers have issues try not to assume you are safe in their vehicles.

Minion Mr. Small came back yet again in my space wont go away
I had several minions walking pass I was listening to their conversions yes that is the one we are suppose to walk pass the homeless lady these people are from out of town. Try to imagine that share at the dinner table I went to San Antonio to see the sites and I was asked by the mayor to stalk and harass a homeless lady. Gee I wonder why he is doing that? It's called guilt people he is hiding and covering up his crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment