It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Biggest Criminals in San Antonio

Biggest Criminals in San Antonio


I am still out on the streets of San Antonio and these monsters continue to do nothing and they continue to break major laws as they send criminals at me all day and night long. Last night not only was I stuck in the freezing rain that was coming all night and all morning long but these men continued to send men at me with the instruction to convince me that I am insane and I should stop fighting for justice.
One particular man named Darren Smith was so drunk on the bus here he caused problems in two different states and then went to the Republic of Texas and was causing problems instead of taking him into the tank to sober up they told him if came to bother me he wouldn't get a ticket. Isn't that nice I was never offered a deal I was however coerced into signing a ticket and made to believe that if I didn't sign I would be slammed against a wall and arrested Darren is special.
Minion named Kyle who I had the unfortunate pleasure of interacting with this one a couple years ago he has a problem with crack and exposing himself in public asking for sexual favors.
There were many more just like these all night long.
Remember I no longer have a phone thanks to the Chief of Police and the fact that he does what he feels like doing with no consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment