It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

James Comey

I would like to see you out here for years being attacked verbally and physically without the ability to bathe or get medical treatment. Do you understand that my children had to grow up without a mother while they are being beat on. My ex husband is too stupid to stop he called the Salvation Army just now to make sure I could not get food. Of course I should not want food from them they are one of the many non profits that poison the food trying to eliminate the homeless population

He is sending the criminals at the college stalking and harassing me and there was a dealer following me for 7 blocks. Some woman offered me a poison cigarette a dirty police officer was circling me and there were psychos in their vehicles that are stalking as usual and as I said my fat ex husband doesn't have enough sense to stop. I don't know who it is trying to demand that I take pictures there will be no pictures while you are starving me and denying me basic things like shelter, bathing, and medical treatment. Would you keep going without all the basics to sustain life? That doesn't make any damn sense who is the moron that thinks I can keep going like this just so you can watch all the demons breaking the law and attacking one woman. I was poisoned to the point that I lost a day and it hurt so much I wanted to die and that sociopath serial killer foreign agent is out there living it up eating unpoisoned food with all the amenities I am denied when he belongs in prison and you keep dragging this out pushing me to my death and you want the nation to look at you as some sort of good guy. So when are you going to exert some authority and hold these sociopaths accountable for their crimes. You can't even get my stupid ex husband out of these college computers and out of my phone and you and yours watch me starving and in pain because I need medical treatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment