It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Stinson Airport

Crop Duster plane

Stinson Airport
8535 Mission Road, Suite 104
San Antonio, TX 78714


The crop duster plane that was stalking and terrorizing me is owned by this airport or at least it is taking off from and landing at this airport and the fact that it took off and landed at this airport is enough to shut them down. 

Collusion and obstruction of justice and so many air traffic laws I don't even know about. How do you give a valid flight plan when you are following me and you don't where I am or where I could end up. Doesn't seem like those are the laws you are suppose to adhere to. Well that pilots license was no big deal right.

No comments:

Post a Comment