It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Haven for Hope NO GO 2018 Jan.

Haven for Hope NO GO


Chief and his friends still playing their games I have been rejected by Haven two days in a row.
Who wants to put money on the fact that Haven will NEVER accommodate me?????????


Coincidental? I don't believe in coincidental    wasting my days testing theory's and hypothesis's and in the end it was as I first thought it to be.  



Wednesday, January 10, 2018


CHIEF MCMANUS

YOU STILL HAVEN'T BROKE ME YET ......IT TAKES A REAL MAN FOR THAT.


MAN OR MOUSE 


I SEE MOUSE 


SURRENDER I AM THE BETTER MAN AND SOLIDER GIVE IT UP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment