It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Sept. 18th 2018

Sept. 18th

After leaving the public library I was followed and chased by a large amount of minions SAPD, Constables, San Antonio College Police CPS energy crew.

I was unable to use the computers at the public library the they keep going with their games at what point do the Castro Brothers, Christopher Wray, Mayor Ron Nirenberg, Chief William McManus learn to stop doing their evil bidding or get caught?

minions in library of SAC
I see three people I saw last night

OOPS I was wrong about constables look last year they were stalking and harassing geez there are no good guys at all 

No comments:

Post a Comment