It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dirty officers still on the police force

I saw one of the officers that have committed crimes against me I assumed that they had been removed from the police force fired or on leave. None of the police officers have been brought to Justice they simply were transferred across town they were scattered they are still on the police force these sociopaths who are killers are still carrying loaded weapons and badges the residents of San Antonio are not safe. Justice has not been served and there are still dirty police officers abundant in the police force. That became very clear when I saw officer Boyd in Lincoln Heights because officer Boyd is guilty of many crimes just like all of the other downtown police officers and if he's still on the police force so are all the others. It was an elaborate hoax to make me believe that those officers have been brought to Justice. They expected me to repeat this I don't think I did repeat that I did believe it but now I realize they are simply located in different parts of the city still committing serious crimes and still posing a danger to the citizens of the city. As long as Chief McManus holds his position none of the sociopath on the force will be brought to Justice none of them will be removed from their position.
A perfect example of some of the police officers that need to be removed from the force is Officer Turk. Who has been stalking and harassing me for an entire week. So in other words when they transferred officers to the bike patrol all we did was get more criminals committing the exact same crimes as the others they replace.
Just now I had an officer circling me and then he stopped and parked across from the credit union on Lexington and he sat there watching me as I sat at the bus stop for more than 20 minutes just sitting there watching me you can imagine he was taking pictures and sending out text messages receiving a block of instruction as to how he could attack me arrest me slam me up against the wall just like all the others

No comments:

Post a Comment