It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Locked in my house 2017

julian hacking in accounts and shutting me down


  1. Locked in my home SAPD Officer trying to take my life.
    On May 22nd 2017 I stayed in my home that evening and someone showed up outside my windows shinning a flash light through all the windows and trying to open doors and windows. It was Officer A. Flores of the SAPD South Substation this was his first attempt taking my life while I lived in my home at 726 W Magnolia st in San Antonio Texas. He had made threats previous to this and did not follow through with as much intent until this day and this was the first evening of a 34 consecutive attempts to obtain access to my home with a loaded weapon with the intent to kill me.
    In the front of my home during this nightmare was Officer Christopher Dech and in the back of my home was two officers whom I believed to be SWAT but I am unclear. Officer Christopher Dech was the only officer I had contact with while locked in my home. SGT. Gilliman from the Chief’s office was in charge of this mess. Officer A. Flores gained access to my home on 4 different evenings and one day during this circus Gilliman called an investigation.  The officers outside my home keeping me alive and being my guardians took Officer Flores downtown, pulling from windows and a couple of times walking him out of my home. He was questioned and talked to by the Chief’s staff and then released again to return to my home knocking on windows and attempting to open them. This catch and release game at my expense played out from May 22nd to July 25th during that time I was trapped in my home I ran out of food and my electricity was shut off. I nearly starved to death and was begging all involved Officers to bring me food. These Officers were ordered to not help me and give me no food.  
    While locked in the home and communicating with Officer Dech he was telling me various things about what was happening and what was going to happen in my case however some of these things were lies. Officer Dech had been lied to by SGT. Gilliman and he repeated them believing SGT. Gilliman. For example Dech and I were made to believe that my employer, landlord, utility provider, and my parents were informed of what I was going through and this never happened. My employer was yellow cab and I stayed in my home believing that the Chief’s office had done the right moral thing and talked to yellow cab supervisors, they had no idea what was happening and came to get the yellow cab believing that I was simply unreliable and irresponsible. Same thing happened with my Landlord I was served with an eviction and it went through the courts. I never picked up the phone and called my landlord because SGT Gilliman lied and said he had talked to him. I lost everything …………Good news I saw Officer Flores at the golf course while I am on the street being chased and stalked hunted like a wild animal I have no safe place to be but apparently Officer Flores has lost nothing his home his paycheck, his auto, his golf club membership, he doesn’t even appear to have been brought up on charges. Come one come all to San Antonio you know that constitution thingy you hold so dear rip it up and burn it when you reach this city because it’s no good here.

No comments:

Post a Comment