It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Stalking and Harassing Sept 19th 1500 hours 2018

At approximately 1500 I left the library and headed to the riverwalk and mysteriously there was more than 2 dozen autos following, passing, and circling. Of course I would normally take pictures of these events and these people but Mayor Ron Nirenerg and Chief of Police have fried my phones all 5 of them.
Then the helicopters decided to show up flying over my head back and forth. Obviously when they were called out on this site that didn't stop them from breaking the law they think they are invincible. You think the Castro Brothers are going to protect you, the president thought they were going to protect him too and you will end up with the same end as he will.
Then I sat on a bench on the riverwalk and dozens of minions were passing by. I would normally I would take pictures but as I said they fried all my phones. I do love how I can hear them talking to each other that's her. Some of them say OK we passed her are we done? Well I hope your done. Some of these minions receive notifications the moment they reach me I can here their phone DING. How coincidental that it goes off the moment they reach me no it's not a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment