It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Officer Shannon

Officer Shannon

On Jan.4th Officer Shannon decided to give me advice on how to be with my children it was a disgusting display. Did anyone ask for her opinion?   NO did anyone want her opinion? NO sorry Shannon I tend not to take the opinions of criminals. You break the law violate the oath you took and you think I want your opinion? When you go to prison for Official Oppression you will not be with your own children and they will be teased and ridiculed by their peer group. You and your law breaking ways have done this to your children and you think you have some leverage or authority to give advise on the issue of children? Please get yourself your going to get a hard lesson in humble. Shortly after Shannon displayed the fact she does not know the difference between having an opinion and being opinionated she then walked into the salvation army to collect my belongings with a block instruction from Chief McManus and Congressman Castro and left several of my belongings behind purposely. Shannon when you received these instructions from these men do you suppose that those communications can be traced and brought to a court of law? You have no sense at all. As I told them I will tell you do your worst bidding you will not break me. This and all other laws you have broken will come back on you ten fold. 
Whether the DOJ does or does not decide to sentence you to prison I will continue to the end of my days until you see proper punishment for the laws you have broken and you will be taking your partner with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment