It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Police Report full of lies told by Gregory Marshall


Gregory Marshall proving to the world how stupid he is. He was hacking into my phone when I was looking for a women's crisis center he listed his work address and the address of the women's crisis center. Then went I was walking through the building looking for the women's center the moron filed a police report stating I was asking for his office. I never did any such thing. I talked to four different women in other offices in that building who can be witness that I never mentioned him. He so desperately wanted people to believe I still loved him and was obsessed with him that is how simple and insecure this man is. He has no self esteem unless someone wants to be around him and unfortunately nobody wants to be around him so he has to make up stories of people wanting his company.
He contacted the owner of the building trying to claim that I kept coming to the building to stalk him. The owner told him flat his building is open to the public and I am member of the public. I think the man watched the cameras he saw that I spent time at two offices in the building getting information from those offices in hope they could help me. Then I went to the CPS office there still looking for my records they refused to give me. The owner of the building could plainly see Gregory Marshall was lying threw his teeth and he refused to comply with the crazy man's requests of filing trespassing charges. He has always been trying so hard to create a criminal record when I have never been guilty of any crimes.
He is a looser and I want nothing to do with him I still of nightmares of rape and fat rolls and pitted skin. I can't stand this man the thought of him naked makes me want to vomit

No comments:

Post a Comment