It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Gerald (Jerry) Alexander

Gerald (Jerry) Alexander

This is the story of Jerry Alexander and what isn't listed here is the fact that his criminal history tampered with the fact that he is a pedophile that had been in prison for sexual assault of a 14 year old had been removed from his record so when I did a back ground check it didn't show up. The Castro Brothers and McManus did this. Not even his parole officer knew her and I sat in my dinning room on computers trying to figure out how this happened. He wasn't suppose to be around children. She would not have let him rent a room in my house had she had the information. My ex-husband called the principal of my kids school and told her there was a pedophile living in our house I stood there saying I don't know what he is talking about I did back ground checks. He knew think about a father who colluded with the mayor of san antonio to put a pedophile in the house with his children how sick is that? He put us in harms way with the help of the Castro Brothers. 
I bet he didn't go to Jackson prison like he was suppose to go. I bet they got him out of that too.
The other thing not listed here is he was getting monthly checks to do this to my children and I and he was instructed to be abusive and he yelled at me in front of my aadyan and told me he was going to knock my teeth down my throat my Aadyan was very upset he had bonded with Jerry and really thought a lot of him and you can imagine with all the abuse we had survived to be hurt by another man like this was horrible and it was all set up by his father and the Castro Brothers. They made his whole record disappear and I stood in the Principles office with the printed copies of the back ground checks I did and pedophilia wasn't there I didn't know what to tell her other than my ex-husband was lying through his teeth. It was much more complicated than that more than I knew. 

Image result for jerrold alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment