It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Gregory Marshall lying to police again

Gregory Marshall lying to police officers again. I was calling and sending emails. I didn't text that is a lie. I truly didn't know how. Stop laughing it's true my nieces had to teach me how.
I did call his place of employment because he wouldn't allow me to talk to the children. The couple of times I did talk to the children he recorded it put it on his computer and attempted to manipulate it to make it look as though I was not speaking kindly and he was trying to claim I was in insane by manipulating the recordings.
I never said anything about having him fired. Why would I cause his loss of job? How would he feed and house our children if that happened? He isn't really doing a very good job with that at all anyway with or without a job. The man has a masters degree and he had our children in a two bedroom apartment and now he has them in a shitty trailer that doesn't even reach code and the size does not accommodate the children.
If when I called his place of employment pleading with them to help me stay connected with my children they threatened to fire him for acting like a psycho that is not my fault it is not mine to own. I talked to Frank Castro Jr. on the phone and he was a nasty cold callous man who was repeating my words to me from an email I had sent. Frank proved he had no ability to form a thought process surrounding the dilemma that his employee was a rapist and child abuser and he had no intention of ever letting our children speak to me ever again. Frank had to use my words because he didn't have enough cognitive reasoning to use his own words. The man never finished college. He took child psychology and apparently he was using those classes to manipulate children he was taking my children in his office every Saturday trying to convince them that their mother was abusive I never abused anyone. 
I had several attorney's tell me that it is not legal for him to even try to file harassment when he has custody of the kids. I am by law allowed and expected to contact him to stay connected to the children. When I contacted his employer because he refused to answer the phone well this only makes sense I had no other choice not only that but those are the demons who manipulated the courts so the stone cold killer got the children. He attempted to kill me over and over again and he made attempts on the lives of our two youngest children. Now he is walking around claiming to be some sort of victim the dirty and stupid agents of NSA and CIA were stupid enough to believe the sociopath killer. It is their job to bring to justice killers like this. If they believe the lies of sociopaths so easily then they are completely useless to the US
I just saw his full address today he kept the kids hidden and I did not know their location it was 2015 before I finally found the apartment they were in. I wonder if this report was hidden from me when I went to collect all the reports that were associated with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment