It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

September 18th 2018

Walked outside of SAC and there was a SAPD helicopter waiting for me back and forth back and forth. Good job to Chief McManus and Mayor Ron Nirenberg you waste this cities' resources better than any city official known to this country wait until your looked at closely for all that embezzlement. Just think how the president is kicking himself now for trusting you would take care of the problem. Your loosers I am still breathing in and out and I threaten his presidency. You are some pretty useless criminals not good at honest not good at criminal gee what you good at? Oh that's right your good at crazy.

When going for my walk there was a sheriff and a constable driving back and forth on San Pedro gee talk about desperate the mayor is pulling in everyone he possibly can. In the parking lot of the San Pedro park by the baseball diamond was a transit police officer who sat right there for more than thirty minutes as I walked around it looked at though he was waiting for me to take pictures why is it these officers are unaware I no longer have the ability?  I walked through the park and there are a dozen or more minions asking me that question: How are you? How you doin? ridiculous this redundancy I have had it.

Officer Gomez is still treating his job for vain displays of power and glory. Walter had his jewelry booth set up and he was yelling at him that it was in the wrong place and wrote him a ticket. It was pouring down rain and the place was flooded and they did the best they could to find a dry spot this man needs a psychiatric evaluation before he slams another small female into the concrete he is out of control. I am going to his supervisor and downtown operations and then I am taking it to FBI in Washington I will explain the dirty agents here that won't do their job and I will follow up with every two days. They will then understand they need to babysit FBI agents in San Antonio who don't know how to act right.

No comments:

Post a Comment