It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Hipaa violated by Chief Mcmanus reported Jan. 2018

Hipaa violated by Chief Mcmanus reported

Chief McManus violated Hipaa on many counts in my case; the first incident was Dec. 01st 2017  when he called Lisa Brown at South West General and told her to file a court order to hold me against my will and he informed her what diagnosis I should be labeled with. She then called the ER and told the staff to take me to the second floor and admit me based on what Chief McManus had told her and not based on whether I was actually a danger to myself or others. Emergency Detention is based on whether a person is a danger to themselves or others. When I was there she called Nurse Seeley and told her to diagnosis me with the suggestion made by Chief McManus. after the third time I was taken to behavioral health on the order of Chief McManus several doctors found that I did not have any signs and systems pertaining to this diagnosis. No one is suppose to be labeled by a medical professional without proper observation I saw Nurse Seeley for 5 minutes and I was transferred from South West General less than 12 hours of being there. At no time did nurse Seeley make any orders or tests to rule out a medical condition. She slapped that diagnosis on me simply because Lisa Brown director of behavioral health told her to; not because I was showing signs and systems of the particular disorder, but because they chose to use their positions to do a favor for Chief McManus.
On Jan. 4th you will see in a recorded conversation that Officer Shannon took me to emergency detention because she stated I was paranoid. She based her opinion of fabricated events that do not exist in reality, I did none of the things this woman accused me of doing for example contacting the Chief and his staff I did no such thing.
When I asked Officer Shannon why she lied on the Detention from Dec. 1st 2017 she said it was in previous police reports. First it most certainly is not and second police reports have nothing to do with medical records. When my ex-husband contacts SAPD lying about a disorder he should be brought to justice I should not be labeled for the rest of my life with my ex-husbands delusions and lies. However I am unclear if the police reports she exist i do not think so. The lies Officer Shannon told are still in my medical records and there is nothing supporting the things she said they are lies.
Officer Shannon sent two officers harassing me on Jan. 03rd Jon Sago said this; "It is perfectly legal and OK for Chief McManus to call all your doctors in charge of your care". If Officer Jon Sago really believes this then I think the DOJ needs to take the time to correct and retrain this officer on what the HIPAA clearly states and what the laws are. This is highly concerning when Officer Shannon, Officer Kasberg, and Officer Jon Sago think they can rewrite laws to cover the crimes of their police Chief. It's highly concerning that the Chief thinks he can bully me and others into a state of submission abusing his position with the help of Congressman Castro who has no business making the phone calls he makes including the phone call to me. This harassment is continuing and other officers have been sent to question me in this matter by the grace of god they were unable to find me and harass me in the manner that so many others officers have done. I need help with this serious situation I am one woman fighting for my children and my civil rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment