It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

June 2010 calling police on his mistress

June 2010 I had to call and file a police report because Greg's mistress Lisa Vanackern kept calling our homes land line and she was threatening my life. Sometimes she would just call and hang up and the reason she was doing that is because her and Greg were going to her house for you know what and she wanted to make sure I was at my house so I didn't see them leaving together.
Their affair had been happening for two years at this point and this was when I decided it was over. I had decided 7 months prior to this but he talked me out of it and promised to go to marriage counseling. He did not promise to do as the counselor told him to do....

So after I filed the Police report I was afraid of consequences so I packed up all my kids and I had my two nieces in town visiting and I had planned on taking them around Texas to see the sights anyway so we were just going to do it in that moment. I planned on taking them to Houston to see the sights but as I always do I went the wrong way and I showed everyone boarder control...lol there's another story there too.

The following week I returned to San Antonio and did my best to avoid and ignore him. I told him it was over and I was filing for divorce. I then went downtown and filed a 2089 against his girlfriend and continued to pursue that justice. I don't think I won that one I think it was set match she is an attorney.....but hey at least I got match against an attorney....yea me

When he learned I was serious that's when the rape started. I assumed that because he never worked out I would be able to defend myself I was very wrong, must be all that natural muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment