It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

September 17th late night minions and morning of Sept.18th 2018

September 17th late night minions and morning of Sept.18th

My times are going to off here Chief McManus fried my phone a took my ability to tell time.

2100 hours I sat down on the steps next to McDonald's to watch the sorted ventures of the minions sent at me by Castro's, Mayor Ron Nirenberg, Chief William McManus and Park Police.
First the Taxi from Sunday night Yellow Cab little white car 373 he kept up with his offer allowing me to stay at his place he came back several times. I went for ride with him at 12:30am he said he was getting me something to eat and then he would come back at 0200 am. What he was really doing was testing me to see if I was willing to do what he wanted me to do. This was the dirtiest Taxi I had ever seen there were empty cups and food bags in the front seat that my feet were on and he had to take old food containers off the seat when I got in. His name is Toni and one of the things he informed me was he only has one bed and I would need to sleep in it. We went to Jack and the Box and waited a very long time in the drive way. Toni lost his temper and was yelling the employees. He then left and went to Taco bell. He got to burritos and while waiting for those he turned recorder on his phone and asked me if I know how to give massages and if I like to receive them of course the answer was no to these questions he wasn't getting anywhere with me just because someone told me I was a for sure thing that is ridiculous. He took this recording and sent it to someone he replayed the recording a loud and as I pretended to be asleep he played the recording back and he sent it to at least two people. He was very angry. I was asking myself with a taxi that was this filthy what his residence must look like? SCARY.
He asked if I would be sleeping on floor or in his bed I didn't want to tell him it would neither while I was still in his taxi.
He dropped me off on loysoya and I went to hide. Apparently I did a good job with little effort I wasn't found until about 6am. An employee saw me she went to get other employees and they called park police and two officers were leaving McDonalds shortly there after with every intention of following me. I ducked down to the riverwalk where I found that two more different park police were following me I stopped at the westin but they didn't see that I hid there until I felt I had warn out my welcome. LOL I am not welcome there I have had security in my face in the past. I walked down the riverwalk and two different city employees driving clean up boats saw me and pulled out their phones and sent pictures and texts.
I kept moving only to find 3 different park police following and watching. I went to 7-11 a park police was there arguing the price of something. He was about 7 foot tall he blends in well. I tried to keep my distance he was really upset about the incorrect price advertised.
Then I made my way to the library and I was followed and passed by many minions with headlights on. While waiting at the library it appeared as though there were several men and one woman receiving instructions to come to the 5th floor and bother me one by one the librarian kicked my out do to this being a work search area.

There is a lot more from Monday night like the five Mexican boys on scooters they went by saying stupid things and then they came back directly and the rudest of them was asking over over and over again ...Can I touch your butt, can I have a hug, can I touch your pussy? Ca we have sex. I informed them I was well aware of what was going on and they should leave me alone and tell Joaquin Castro they successfully did him a favor. He had a look on his face that confirmed he knew him and knew i was the Castros target their victim. They left screaming the whole way tell Joaquin we did him a favor.  Thank God there was more than a dozen drones above these little boys heads taking lots of pictures of the little creepers.

There is much much more I will finish later now it is necessary to apply a test to someone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment