It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Puzzle Pieces fall together and the picture is more clear

For many years my ex-husband and his friends have been hacking into my electronics and there are many things I have been blocked from doing. When I was setting up my healthy vet account I was blocked and although I was able to set up the account to have full access to my medical records I was never able to open my account and closely review my medical records. I was blocked repetitively and it hurt me when I was trying to confirm appointments. I miss one appointment for sure and maybe more. I gave up on my healthy vet website and gave up on using it as a tool be squared away. I always found it strange and odd that my ex and his friends would keep me from this website it didn't make any sense at all. I decided that they thought they were going to make me miss appointments hence making me look like a irresponsible person. Now I see clearly why they were blocking me. Doctor Amanda put a false diagnosis in my medical records and really I am inclined to believe she did not do it at all. She probably doesn't know it is there at all because it showed up in January the very same month Dr. Amanda told me I was well adjusted considering all I had through and the adversity I had been served.
Dr. Amanda never told me she was putting a diagnosis in my files at all. She told me that the only thing she was putting notes from sessions and that is it. Had I known that she was labeling me with something so hideous I would have protested I would have asked for a second opinion and I would have gone and paid out of my pocket for a psych eval. No she definitely do not tell me she was doing this. So what kind of doctor diagnosis someone without telling them? I think the patient has cancer but I am going to put it her in their medical records and never tell the patient. Do you people understand how you have hurt Dr. Amanda? Allow me to explain since I know how simple you are and I have had to spoon feed countless times.
The diagnosis you listed me having is often a side effect in numerous cases it is a side effect, sign, and symptom of a medical condition including brain tumors. What does that mean when a doctor sees this or at least thinks they see this.....they need to order ex-rays and a blood work up. And this is just the first step to rule out medical issues. When my medical records are reviewed and it is seen that she did not order these or even give referrals that is a serious issue for her. You don't see this issue with a patient and ignore the possibility of a brain tumor their blood will be on the hands of that doctor that failed.
Once again we see evidence of Chief McManus not being so smart, actions speak louder than words. We also see evidence of HIM ruining another career. He enjoys blaming me when I follow through with all the necessary forms and documents defending myself. The individuals who have lost their JOBS (just over broke), have lost  them because they decided to do a favor for Chief McManus not because I am fighting to maintain my civil rights. Maybe if they would have a solid moral basis they would have said no to the Chief.
If Dr. Amanda did talk to the Chief and decided to abuse her position to do him a favor that will be heart breaking.
That which is in the dark always come to the light................Glory Be

No comments:

Post a Comment