It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Gregory Marshall lying to police officers

Gregory Marshall went to police HQ and lied about being a victim of domestic violence none of what he told police officers ever happened. Notice that this police report still exist and all my reports that were real and honest have been deleted from the records system. He went into headquarters after he was removed from the family home by CPS investigating agents. Nothing Obvious there right? The officer asked him why he never filed a report before this? He didn't have an answer she knew he was lying and full of crap the police report was written beautifully I owe her a hug. 
I also find it important to point out that I only ever hit this man once he had me pinned against a wall and he wouldn't let me move until I hit him. I was frightened our children would see what was happening he was screaming hit me. You know you want to hit me. I did too. He didn't feel it and that was the day I knew I was never going to be able to physically stop the abuse I was a obvious weakling. I had already filed for divorce twice at that point he successfully ruined my efforts. The courts have record of my attempts to file for the divorce. After I hit him I was riddled with guilt. 
I went to my counselor Dr. John Strange and he told me that he had done it on purpose he was regaining control over me and for a couple weeks it worked. 
Thank God for smart Doctors that man saved my life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment