It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Joaquin Castro likes making phone calls Sunday, February 18, 2018

Joaquin Castro likes making phone calls

Joaquin Castro enjoys making phone calls his brother told him to stop and at this time he is guilty of a huge amount of criminal offenses and the charges he is facing will be steep yet he keeps making phone calls.

The friend I am staying with received a call on Friday the person on the other end of the phone was very loud and he was very upset. He was saying a lot fast and he was mixing English and Tex Mex so it was difficult to follow it had something to do with an email sent...and I heard more than once "that puto" and then he was giving a block of instruction to my friend as to what to do to me. He said "do you understand?"
Then he was talking about a pendejo; he kept saying and that pendejo. I have my own theory as to who Joaquin Castro was referring to when he said this and I don't think this person has earned this status. He really didn't do much. I however have been working tirelessly to bring myself from my "she is so nice" status to the status Joaquin Castro has given me. I am very proud that I finally have been considered a puto.
Poor Joaquin I think his blood pressure peaked and a physical examination may be necessary. I mistakenly thought that members of congress acted in a professional manner and didn't use ghetto language at least most the time and I also thought that they were smarter than the general population as well but I was wrong and apparently I am wrong about a lot of things.
Like for example I thought the recording of this call made by Joaquin Castro may hurt his brothers campaign to run for presidency. As we all know all the dirty in a family comes out when someone runs for presidency. I thought Joaquin Castro may be concerned about hurting his brothers chances to become president there I am wrong again.
It's amazing all the different phones call being made to Joaquin from Julian yelling at him telling him to stop telling him he better clean up this mess and Joaquin just keeps making the mess bigger and he isn't stopping anything at all. I was wrong again because I though Joaquin would do what his brother asked out of respect I thought he would stop WRONG AGAIN.
Gosh I sure am wrong a lot.
Julian you have been cleaning up your brothers messes all your life why should it be any different now?
Joaquin threatening people in the manner in which you have been doing forcing them to go along with your evil bidding I PROMISE THAT IS COMING BACK TO HAUNT you.

No comments:

Post a Comment