It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Thursday, June 21, 2018

CASTRO BROTHERS HACK INTO SECURE NETWORK TO HIDE THEIR CRIMES

I contacted the Clinton campaign when fighting for my children and informed her and her staff the Castro Brothers were guilty of ripping families a[part and causing child abuse. The staff members were upset enough to take action and Joaquin Castro called me a couple days later and he was attempting to scare me into submission and he lied threw is fake teeth telling me he cared about my children and the fact they shouldn't have to loose their mother. Hilary then told the Brothers to clean up their mess before it ruins her campaign and now I am being chased and followed threatened starved nearly to death loosing my jobs when they make phone calls to my employers no attorney will help me after they make calls, I am the mess she said to clean up and as you can imagine what they really want is my death they care not about my children who are being abused. I think it did ruin her campaign and it will ruin every attempt she ever makes towards the oval office I PROMISE Tumblr neeringd, blogspot SAFCSecrets.blogspot.com



I STOPPED FROM POSTING THIS WHEN THE CASTRO BROTHERS HACKED INTO THE COLLEGES' SECURE NETWORK I AM STILL OUT HERE NOT BEING PULLED TO SAFETY AND BEING HUNTED LIKE AN ANIMAL FIGHTING FOR MY CHILDREN. MY BODY HURTS AND I SCRAP FOR FOOD AND WATER BECAUSE OF ALL THE CASTRO BROTHERS HAVE DONE AND ARE STILL DOING AND GETTING AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES 

NSA has dirty agents that the Castro Brothers manipulated

Castro Brothers cause child abuse story of crimes Instagram #neeringdawn Tumblr #neeringd

The NSA is conducting an investigation however their is a dirty judge in charge of the investigation and several agents have been manipulated into swaying the investigation to the favor of the Castro Brothers. I have had my life threatened by several of the Castro Brothers friends and co-conspirators, I went 14 days without food I have no shelter no where to stay. I was told agents needed license plates of the people who had been following me sent by the Castro Brothers, Chief McManus, Dirty FBI agent Barbie Doll, Dirty CIA operative Pervert....after collecting 3000 plates i am still not pulled to safety. My body hurts and yesterday I nearly fell out from heat exhaustion after walking more than 12 miles so i could collect evidence. Last night all night long I had minions chasing me down following stalking harassing beeping their horns, flashing their brights and some nearly ran me over speeding up when i cross the road.
On Tuesday evening they sent an man to sexual assault me he was paid to do this. He was told that they needed to get me to stop taking pictures of plates and he was instructed to get me to have sex with and get me to participate in sexual favors. He was told to bribe me with food because it had been so long since I had eaten and also with cigarettes. He was drunk and he was playing games with my head telling me their are no good agents and all agents are working for the Castro Brothers and I should just kill myself. Then he was telling me that the only officer that has ever helped me in this city isn't really helping me at all and he too is working for the castro brothers this young man is a complete looser and it is obvious he was hard up for the money he was paid to do this. I continuously pushed his hands away and said no and he kept violating me over and over when I would walk away from him so i could continue to take pictures, he would grab my wrists and hold me at the location of his car my wrists are still bruised.
Of course I am still out here in pain and not being pulled to safety so I guess their really are no good agents doing their jobs properly. I should have been pulled to safety a long time ago. this is cruel and unusual torture. I don't deserve this and I should not have to beg for food and bathing and shelter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment