It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Ava Marshall was 6 years old when she reporter the abuse

Ava Marshall's teacher is a demon Ava was trying to tell her that her father is abusive but this teacher is married to a SAPD helicopter pilot and she was manipulating and abusing the system to do Gregory Marshall a favor. The teacher refused to listen to Ava when she was saying her father was the abusive one, she was bound and determined to have me removed for things I never did. Avery sick woman and her husband is one of many helicopter pilots that have been stalking and harassing me since 2013. I look forward to them all loosing their licenses to fly and criminal charges. With the way James Comey is dragging his feet I am starting to wonder if it will ever happen this is my life James it is not a video game I am human with real needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment