It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion Henry

Minion Henry that's the man with the hat on right there. About four months ago maybe five he was pulled out of jail he they cut him a deal. If he came at me attacking me and being one of the many minions in my miserable existence then they were going to cut his time in jail short. He likes to call himself rock or rocky parent Lee that's his nickname self-proclaimed. I met him the day that he got out of jail he showed up at the Methodist Church and he was with Diana the transgender who is not from our country. Diana and Henry I had a relationship that lasted about six weeks not very long apparently Henry is quite a thief and stole some things from her like her identity and food assistance card. Isn't that nice how she gets food assistance I can't get food assistance it's blocked every time I try.
Henry was informed about a month ago about my situation in my real story he was informed how much trouble he's actually in and the fact that his early release from jail might be revoked investigating NSA and FBI are the ones that approached him and he was basically told that he needs to cooperate with this investigation and continue to do as dirty police officers asked him to do. And every time I see Henry that look of guilt and shame is all over his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment