It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

minion angel

It was this year that many and Angel was sent at me. Like most minions he gave me $5 knowing that I was broke he was given this $5 by a dirty police officer he was also given a block of instruction as to what to do and say when I was concerned. Angel offered me a place to come and stay for a day and a shower. Because that was my weakness and that was an area in which they could pray on me I needed a shower as I do now. They knew that they could send people at me offering me a shower and that I would go with them. I did eventually go to Angels apartment and it was on a day that there was many planes and helicopters and I was well aware that my enemies did not want me taking pictures of those planes and helicopters that was the reason I was going to Angels apartment and as we walked to Angels apartment he continuously stop me from taking those pictures. He was making excuses that's just a news helicopter or that's just a weather helicopter the truth is he didn't know what those helicopters were and I most certainly did know what they were those were my stalkers and I am supposed to take their picture. The Castro brothers and the dirty police officers didn't want me taking any more pictures because it was creating them huge problems. So one way to combat it was to put me away out of view of the helicopters and planes so I couldn't get pictures. It only worked for one day
Angel was a perfect gentleman he's a really good guy I don't get to say that about many minions and I want to say it a lot he never touched me inappropriately he was never rude to me other than telling me not to take pictures. Angel seems to be a very good man and being a good person caused him problems let me explain. Dirty police officers ask Angel to do various things like sexually assault me and have an angry Outburst at on me yelling at me angel refused he said no I won't do that. He said I don't want to be involved in this conspiracy anymore please stop calling me please stop visiting me at the bus stop I don't want to do this anymore. When Angel did that they started to attack him they were in his phone they were trying to fry it every time he tried to make a phone call or send a message it wouldn't go through. He bought a new phone same thing was happening then his battery would start to die. He would go to the MetroPCS with the problem asking them to help him with a problem of course Angel didn't understand what was happening his phone was being hacked by Dirty police officers and my ex-husband Gregory Marshall they were attacking him in the same manner that they have been attacking me for years they were angry with him because he would not commit crimes against me he would not help me. The attacks in the phone when Angel doesn't understand who is attacking him doesn't make any sense if he doesn't know who's doing it then how are you going to get him to comply and agree to what you want him to do. This has been happening to Angel for about 4 months now. He's had three different phones and they've done the exact same thing to him. Recently they got so angry with him that his phone was glitching the screen was moving rapidly up and down up and down they did the exact same thing to me and when this happens to me I do a factory reset but apparently Angel doesn't know how to do a factory reset. He told me he threw away the phone he got so angry and frustrated I understand his frustration I have been experiencing this for the last 7 years. It is very concerning to me that he just threw away a piece of evidence and I hope that the investigating agents are aware that he may have discarded evidence.
 today September 7th 2019 at the Episcopal church this morning angel became very upset and told me no pictures he was saying it to several people I don't want pictures I don't want pictures. 6 months ago he wasn't opposed to the pictures I already have a hundred pictures of him. Apparently all of these people coming at me today we're told to make sure I didn't get a picture of them they were told to attack me but don't let anybody know. they were told that the pictures of them are what are going to lead to their indictment. I don't think that's true because the agents already know you're there and I'm pretty sure the agents are the ones that sent you. I don't know what the deal is with the pictures but since he's going to throw such a fit and he was helping my enemies to cause my desk and my pain and suffering and torture I guess that means I'm going to take a lot of pictures today somebody wants ended me you don't understand what happens when you take those pictures you don't understand how important they really are I'm starting to understand

No comments:

Post a Comment