It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion Roy


Roy introduced himself to me about 4 weeks ago I've seen Roy before all over the place downtown and in this area to I've even seen him walk through the college couple of times but I never knew his name I had never had a conversation with him until he introduced himself 4 weeks ago. He says that his name is short for Leroy. Roy is always very kind he's very much a gentleman he is never rude never has an angry outburst and I've had several conversations with him. Shortly after the agents gaslighted dirty police officers into believing that I was in an area that I wasn't in and 10 of them showed up and then the agents drove through laughing their butts off Roy showed up that evening and I was talking to him I said there are no drones where are the drones? Roy's response was that's the problem with drones you need operators. It was an excuse he was covering up the real reason. Every time the night is still and their are no drones my enemies are planning to make another attempt on my life. I think maybe another reason the drones were not out as usual is because the police officers thought they were going to arrest me.
I have no Idea what it is they were going to frame me with. I can't wait to find out and I am so grateful they failed once again. It is so amazing that these officers have not questioned why they have failed so many times in their ventures to end my life and frame me for crimes. You really should think about this fact and you should start to understand there are people with more skills than you setting you up for failure. More than once they have given me poison that should have been lethal yet I am still here. They watched me consume it and they should be confused about why I lived.
I posted the story that the church was poisoning the tacos. In other words going with the follow allowing my enemies to think they successfully gas lighted me. Someone showed up to the church before I got there and announced their victory that I believed that the Tacos were poisoned. Roy was one of the many that thought it was funny. Yea of a small mind. I don't know if he is a foreign agent but those are foreign agents he is playing games with to attack an innocent mother.
You will be judged Roy I forgive you, now you have to deal with the D.O.J. and our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment