It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion art

Art has been informed of the kind of trouble that he's in he was told not to let me get his picture I already have a hundred pictures of our because he has been attacking me for months perhaps this entire year you can see here where he covered his face doesn't really do any good it doesn't matter they know exactly who you are they know exactly the crimes that you've committed. Even though these people have been informed of the trouble that they are in because of the crimes that they have committed in the conspiracy that they have become involved in they still continue to do the evil bidding for foreign agents and dirty agents and operatives. Art stopped me and asked me if I had heard the story about Junior falling down the escalator and then dying. As he tried to get me to believe this lie he said well then where is he? Well I am assuming that the FBI took him into custody considering that he was a wanted man for jumping his parole. I'm assuming that he was pulled out I put where he belongs because he agreed to kill me. I don't know if that's the case I have no idea where he is nor do I care where he is one thing is for sure falling down the escalator and dying is a fault made-up story and it sounds like something stupid my ex-husband would make up. But many of these people have the exact same mentality level is the ex-husband many of them act like high school children just like he does they think they're funny and they think that they are winning this game but all they're doing is digging their grave deeper with not enough sense to stop today I have had almost every minion I have ever seen there was literally 300. And we're going to tell the story

No comments:

Post a Comment