It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Agent of some sort don't know


I always assumed that this was an agent she's always wearing a hat she always has glasses on every time I take a picture of her it's fuzzy in my phone. So I thought she was investigating agent when President Trump stepped in and started sending in investigators I thought she belong to that team of investigators today she was at the Myrtle church and it was her first time ever there she had to fill out all the forms for their records and they could add her name to their books. That makes it pretty obvious that she was sent there on purpose there was more than 200 people at the Myrtle church and they did not have enough food to go around. The man in charge of the food bank at the church informed us that the food bank here in San Antonio is running out of food because they were giving it to illegal immigrants. I'm not saying that's true I don't know if that's happening I'm repeating somebody else's words if you could please note that when you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment